Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Free People

The Burning House Project. What would you take with you is the house was burning?

I feel like I am changing. The things I want are changing. Not only changing, but I'm finding things out about me. Things that I like, that make me happy, dream... Then only problem is that I'm not sure how to get these things. Some times it seems easy, but then I stop, and look around, and it seems impossible. I live in a smal town filled with very conservitive people, and many that aren't into change. Not only that, but I want to be some place a bit warmer. Some place that my house isn't just a normal square-cut rooms. I want to live some place with interest. I know I'm not that close to getting a house, but I wish I was. ...
I want to live where there are many windows, maybe even a green house. I don't want to live by a main street. I want to like close to a market where I could buy fresh food and flowers. I want to have a creative job, photography or working for a creative possibly even fashion business seems like it would be wonderful! I just feel like I don't have what it takes. Yes, I love photography, but how many places are there that have available what I want. Free People would be an amazing place to work; on the Creative team! :D 

Some time I think I'm crazy and there is something wrong with me. Most of the time I want to be this very down to earth, creative person... and other times I want to have high class very dressed up things, like that beautiful blue and white necklace. I feel like there are so many things that I want that clash with each-other, and I don't know how to properly balance them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment